Thursday 17 November 2011

introduction to my blog

Hi everyone..
today i m filled with joy and excitement to create my blog and to make my thoughts and creations reach you all.
i am a poet n give words to my thoughts in the best possible way..
i hope to fill your hearts with the feelings i want to convey and spread through my creations..
and i really wish to get your likes, comments, feedback and support.

so dear friends let start a journey to the life which we skipped running behind the worldly affairs..the thoughts of our heart which we ignored for the demands of the society.
here i make a move to live those moments once again with my creation.
lets live "the untouched life"..

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the very best in "bloglife"!!! Hope to see many b'ful 'untouched' versions of your thoughts.

    Regards
    Devang

    ReplyDelete